The iPhone 6s, like past “s” releases, delivers gradual upgrades as well as one standout feature—in this instance, 3D Touch. Many reviewers praised it positively, noting the phone performed admirably in their testing.
However, some software issues may occur, just as they do on any other smartphone. The following paragraphs show the most common iPhone 6s Plus problems and present various methods to fix them.
3D Touch Issues
Some users have expressed dissatisfaction with the 3D touch. They have complained that the feature isn’t working properly, while others have reported that it isn’t working at all. If you’re experiencing this problem, any of these methods might work.
- Make sure 3D touch is turned on in Settings > General > Accessibility.
- A restart can solve a variety of problems, which is why you should attempt it.
- There are two things you can do if you’re having 3D touch troubles while you’re using a specific app. Make sure the app is up to date first. Second, uninstall the software fully before reinstalling it.
- Tap on Reset all settings after going to Settings > General > Reset. The files stored on your iPhone 6s Plus will not be deleted.
- Update your iPhone’s iOS to the most recent version.
If the methods described above haven’t resolved the issue, it may be time to start over. First, you must delete all material and settings. Remember to make a backup of your files before moving forward with this step. Then, select Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your iPhone 6s Plus as a new device.
Several iPhone 6s Plus customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the GPS system. If you’re having the same problem, try the suggestions below or utilise a professional iPhone repair toolkit.
- Go to Settings, General, and change “Date & Time” to “Set Automatically” from the Home screen.
- Select 3G from the Cellular > Voice and Data menu in Settings.
- If you are using a third-party navigation app, make sure it is up to date. You can also uninstall the software altogether and then reinstall it. To do so, locate the app’s icon on the Home screen, tap and hold it, and then click the “X” that appears to delete it. After that, go to the App Store and get the app.
- Restart your device. To turn your phone off, press and hold the sleep/wake button, then slide the slider. Turn the phone back on by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button.
- Turn off Location Services in Settings > Privacy. Then restart your iPhone 6s Plus and return to Settings > Privacy to re-enable Location Services.
- Tap “Reset network settings” under Settings > General > Reset.
If none of the above options worked, you can try resetting all your settings. Don’t worry, your information will not be lost. Tap on Reset all settings in Settings > General > Reset.
- If a new version of the iOS software is available, update it to get the most out of your iPhone 6s Plus.
One of the most prevalent iPhone 6s Plus troubles is data problems. If you’re having trouble with your mobile data connection or internet access, consider the solutions suggested below.
- Switch off cellular data in Settings > Cellular. Turn it back on after 10-15 seconds.
- Go to Settings, turn on Airplane mode, wait a few moments, then turn it off.
- Go to Settings > Cellular, select the “Enable LTE” option, turn it off, and then turn it back on.
- Remove your SIM card and reinsert it.
- Go to Settings > General and press “About” to see if the carrier settings update is available.
- You can reset network settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings.
- Reset all settings by going to Settings > General > Reset.
- Install any new iOS versions that are available.
For individuals who want large, gorgeous, and powerful smartphones, the iPhone 6s Plus is a terrific choice. This device has a lot of wonderful functions, and consumers are really happy with how well it works. Any issue experienced with the model can be fixed by troubleshooting instructions from Apple, a professional iPhone repair toolkit, or other tech websites. If you still can’t fix the problem yourself, contact Apple technical support.
If you need a professional iPhone repair toolkit, you will find that at TechXS, Australia’s leading supplier of quality iPhone parts, accessories and DIY repair solutions. Visit our website to shop the range of iPhone battery repair, iPhone DIY repair kit solutions, and more!